Friday, November 03, 2006

Me on Halloween



Wesley said...

Please oh please tell me the mustache is fake. lol but seriously cool costume I went as Jim Morrison. So in the spirit of my persona I got piss drunk, sang, and danced around like a jackass(never ever play DDR drunk.)

So how did yours go?

Bob said...

The mustache is real, though the other 364 days of the year it's accompanied by a beard in a vain attempt to pretend I have a visible jaw-line.

As for the day, it went swimmingly. Took it to downtown Salem, which basically turns into Mardi Gras-week New Orleans for Halloween, got pulled aside for a lot of pictures with Japanese tourists and attractive goth chicks. My kind of night.

Grammie said...

I wanted you to know that I visit your site often to read your movie reviews. I find that you are right on target the majority of the time...I even recommended you in one of my posts as a good blog to go to. Keep up the great reviews! : )