Friday, June 08, 2007

The new header

Do you like the new header? I like the new header. And it's my Blog, so it stays. Mostly, it's there because I just figured out how to put a big-ass picture there.

For the record, counterclockwise: The One Ring, Old Glory, James Cagney, Mario, Robocop, Crow T. Robot, Devon Aoki, Spider-Man, Kate Winslet and Godzilla.


edgeshat said...

I like! Especially how it looks like Godzilla might be doing a little grab ass on Kate! (who wouldn't?)

Keep up the good work on the blog, I really enjoy your reviews.

T said...

Having Cagney in there is a nice touch.

Bob said...

It's a repeating theme, really. Namely, I'm pretty sure everyone pictured could beat the shit out of me.

Well... not technically sure if Aoki or Winslet could, but I am sure I'd let them, which is kinda the same thing.

Chris said...

Bob, me likey much much. Very good work sir.