- I have not saved any infants from burning buildings.
- I have not retrieved my great-aunt's cat from a tall tree.
- I have not helped give soup to the homeless.
- I have not read "Peter Rabbit" to child cancer patients in the Terminal Ward.
- I have not air-dropped medical supplies to Darfur.
- I have not given one red cent to the collection plate of any church anywhere.
- I have not martyred myself in the Colosseum.
- I have not slain the Dragon imperiling the local serfdom.
I have not given up all worldly possessions to walk the Earth proclaiming His Word.
That would be Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson on the red carpet for "The Other Boleyn Girl," doing something they could previously only be seen doing in my imagination 20-30 times a day. News item here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=515051&in_page_id=1773