Friday, July 18, 2008

Watchmen Trailer

Here's the link to the Empire Online link that's been running it:

YouTuber "Cybaiotron" has it up as well:





Striker Z said...


I didn't think it could be done.

I still don't entirely buy it.

And yet...damn.

This could actually be awesome.

tyra menendez said...

I'm still not totally sold on Dr. Manhattan... glowy, sure, but see-thru? i had a lot of doubt about billy cruddup, but seeing him in his human form, sold me. but i'm still not sure...
other than that, awesome. and i don't mean that in the slang sense.

oh, and no hellboy review? i actually went to see that.

Rorschach said...

This movie will be awesome, I just finished the graphic novel and wow, hopefully they don't change much as the story rules I have faith however because apparently Zack Snyder kept true to 300. Also Rorschach looks like he will be just as mint in the movie as in the book.

jameshayes said...

Hi Bob, I just decided to leaf through your old posts and saw this.

You were right when you reviewed Watchmen, this is a film that people will look back on years from now and be awestruck by its brilliance.