Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm on Internet TV again!

Hey, lookit that! "The Escapist Show" is airing another of my reviews, this time for "Max Payne." What swell guys.

Check it out here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-show/421-Episode-Four-Mirrors-Edge

I'm in there at about 6:05, but you should watch the whole thing because they're good guys doing a good job. It's a little intimidating, to be honest, to be sharing vid-space with even a TRAILER for Zero Punctuation. I mean... who the hell am I, right?

As before, if you dig me doing this, let The Escapist know you'd like to see me more often:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contact/

2 comments:

Paul said...

Very cool, once again.

I have one question . . . you didn't think Starship Troopers sucked? Really?

I saw Starship Troopers two or three times in the theater, but I was 16 at the time and paid nothing ($2 matinee) to get in. I thought it was stupid fun with some boobs.

But watching it now . . . ah, eck.

Andrew said...

Very nice review and an excellent production all over.

Keep it up.

^_^