Friday, October 30, 2009

Escape to the Movies: "Boondock Saints 2"

And here's my "Halloween Movies You Might've Missed" list from this week's "Intermission:"


Anonymous said...

Only one bad thing about this movie: LIMITED FREAKIN RELEASE!!! 65 screens? You've got to be kidding me.

I think I'm going to have to wait until it comes out on DVD, and I'm on the east coast in a heavily populated area too. I feel like execs are trying to make sure this one isn't profitable in theaters just like the first one, which got something like a 5 screen release.

Here's hoping it does well enough they decide to expand it next week .

untra said...

Ive never heard of the boondock saints, and you seem to praise it quite highly. But Rotten Tomatoes only gives it a 16%! What gives?

Giuseppe said...

Here's the photo I promised. Thanks for taking it with my brother and I. Keep up the great work =)