Friday, October 08, 2010

Escape to the Movies: "Buried"

Go see it.

"Intermission" is about Superman.


Tim said...

Am I the only one who finds it a little ironic that you're making suggestions for the new Superman but then tell them not to listen to fans online?

PS- Other M is still a piece of shit.

Neue said...

Did I miss the moment when this Other M crap became funny?

Any way, good review. Feels like it paints the right picture. Not sure how I feel about your assertion about phones, but you certainly made me want to see it.

tyra menendez said...

The Wonder Woman costume change actually made the paper, here in bum-fuck-Arkansas. Well, the filler section (the section that alternates among weekend, movie, family, and whatever else works as a holding place for the cartoons), in the primary state newspaper.

underthepale said...

"Don't listen to fans; Do listen to me?"

If they should listen to you, what do you consider yourself on the spectrum?

Ah well. Here's hoping they don't put those three on this new Superman movie and then proceed to clip their balls. From my point of view, WB already had their shot at a new Superman movie, and they let Reeve direct it from the grave.
Hopes are low for this one.

akkuma420 said...

Took the words right out of my mouth..... now give em back! ha, jk. seriously though, your comment is almost word for word exactly the comment I wanted to leave.
Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Sophie said...

Just watched it... I liked it.