Friday, October 22, 2010

Every NES Game Ever in 15 Minutes

If it turns out there's no heaven, and instead just a longer-form loop of THIS... I think I'd be okay with that.

Happy 25th, old friend.


akkuma420 said...

wow..... that brought back some memories.
Hogans Allie
little Nemo
Simon's Quest
Spy Vs. Spy
good times.....
Thanks for posting this Bob, probably would have never seen this without your help.
As much as I enjoy the new generation of gaming, this era will always hold a special place in my heart.

Christopher said...

So many memories when I was just a toddler. So much of my imagination I owe to the NES. Thanks for all the good times

Brandon Wright said...

I think I've played maybe 1/10 of those and seen AVGN play another 2/10. Best system ever.

Thanks for posting bob.

SaLaDiN_5 said...

I am not spamming I know that is out of the subject but check this NOW
master bob:

a.k.a.A.M.V.P said...

I started in with the SNES, so I haven't played any NES titles before (at least not on that console). I was surprised to see how detailed the graphics could be on some, particularly the 3D effects on the shooters.