Friday, October 01, 2010

Wuxia Swordsman and Cowboys versus Ninjas? SOLD.

Awww, I wuv you TOO, Relativity Media, Rouge Pictures and Barrie Osborne. BIG HUGS! ;)



Director is a first-timer named Sngmoo Lee, a teacher from the New York Film School working from a script he sold to Osborne (LOTR) under the title "Laundry Warrior." Evidently, they'll be saving money by using up all the FUN that "Ninja Assassin" forgot to bring to work with it ;)

I dunno what I like more, "Ninjas... DAMN." or Danny Huston as what appears to Cowboy Ninja Doctor Doom. If there was a Dinosaur somewhere in there, it'd be the trailer for the Best Thing Ever.

8 comments:

Christopher said...

I'm halfway to the theater already, that looks totally awesome.

tintaman said...

HOLY %^%%^$%^% %$%$. That looks amazing, although I'd say the Sucker Punch trailer was just as good. I love the movie industry sometimes.

Fett101 said...

If only there were pirates and robots as well.

Scott Glasgow said...

:)

Skandirza said...

I didn't even finish watching the trailer! 30 seconds and I knew I just had to see this on the big screen instead of spoiling it to myself in this trailer :D

fucking AWESOOOOOOOOOOME

Joe said...

Awesome.

That is all.

Arturo said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arturo said...

Cowboys? Check
Ninjas? Check
Hot chick? Check
Lone Wolf and Cub homage? Check
I think I need a cigarrette...