Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cowboys & Aliens

Yeah, that'll do.


Drunken Lemur said...

Let me be the first to say, thank Jon Favreau, for making two movies with the most incredible trailers in this past decades. But seriously, I'm betting money this does better than Cowboys vs Ninjas.

Arturo said...

Feels like a classic Western...with aliens.
I concur Bob. It's damn cool.

akkuma420 said...

Iron Man was pretty bad ass, cant say the same for Iron Man 2 (pretty sorry excuse for a movie in my opinion) but this...... THIS looks awesome.
Harrison Ford AND Daniel Craig..... wow, don't get much better than that.
Jon Favreau is sure proving himself to be one hell of a director.
Hopefully this turns out to be as good as it looks.
Very interested.

As for that cowboy and ninja thing coming out, I think ill just wait for this.

Willingdruid said...

I liked it better when it was released by Full Moon in 1994

rob said...

Yeah, gonna be looking forward to that.
James Bond and Indiana Jones take on the martians. How can you NOT love that?!

a.k.a.A.M.V.P said...

I was waiting for Bob to jump on this one. Two eagerly anticipated trailers in one day: nice.

Puddle Jumper said...

The only way this can get better if the title was: Cowboys, Aliens & a free footrub in theater.

Sophie said...

Can´t fucking wait!

Christopher said...

Oh fuck the hell yes

KevinCV said...

Wow. This looks like it'll be totally awesome... :D

Movielocker said...

Really like your blog. Nice insights and ideas!

Maybe you like to take a look on the one where
I write some stuff for. We just started, so feel free
to visit, take a look around and leave a message.

It´s getting a new design & layout pretty soon too
and I write new entries nearly every day. 

It centers around all different kind of movies, what 
I regulary watch and like- with focus on independent

Check out

Keep it up!

All the best,