Friday, November 12, 2010

Escape to the Movies: "Unstoppable"

It's about trains.

Intermission asks: "Where are all the toy/game/comic blockbusters for women?"


RarestRX said...


Looks like you have to stop using the slur "Teabagger":

Jon Stewart says that shit is played out.

Chris Cesarano said...

Huh, I was expecting Skyline to be the week's movie.

Kind of disappointed.

tyra menendez said...

Yeah, I couldn't care fuck all about Airport-'76-on-a-train.

Nick said...


No, Bob doesn't have to stop using the slur "Teabagger." I like Jon Stewart and I appreciated the Rally To Restore Sanity, but this new thing is futile.

Especially since the Rally To Restore Sanity already fell on deaf ears in the political pundit circle.

I don't care much for Bill Maher, and I certainly don't agree with everything he said in that video Bob linked to, but I can definitely see where he was coming from.