Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tree of Life trailer

A NEW Terrence Mallick movie?? But it hasn't even been a decade yet! Man, he's really pickin' up the pace...



Story supposedly concerns dual narratives; one spanning the life of a typical American family, the other spanning the life of Earth - as in, the planet. Yeah. So, "The Fountain" but grounded in early-60s Suburbia. He's supposed to have ordered up a bunch of FX sequences involving Dinosaurs... wonder why they aren't in the trailer? Don't tease me, Mallick...

2 comments:

Scott Glasgow said...

Have to say I'm looking forward to this one. The Fountain is one of my all time favorite movies. If this is a retread though... I'll just hope for the best.

Erick said...

I laughed when the guy played by Brad Pitt said "hit me" to his son.