Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post-Movie Podcast "Pirates"

I'm back on the Post-Movie Podcast this week, for "Pirates" and other goodies:


biomechanical923 said...

Hey Bob, how does the volume control on this flash player work?
I try to move it like a slider, but that just mutes it.

TheDVDGrouch said...

I know you weren't crazy about the new pirates movie. I saw it tonight and the best part was I got to see a trailer for the new muppets movie.

Koompa said...

I loved the comment about the scene where the Spanish ships are suddenly RIGHT THERE! I remember how Barbabossaba looked through the telescope while Gibbs made the comment 'He didn't even turn his head,' without a telescope.

I suddenly pictured a sight gag where Barbara looks through his telescope only to have the camera cut away and show the two ships right next to each other, with the Spanish captain looking all annoyed by the pirate tom-foolery.