Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Escapist Expo: Q&A (aka Let's Watch Bob Bomb A Joke)

Another vid from The Escapist Expo, this was a straight-up Q&A panel featuring myself, "Miracle of Sound's" Gavin, LRR's Graham & Paul, Jim Sterling, Yahtzee, Dr. Mark Kline, "Critical Miss" artist Cory Rydell and Chris Pranger.

There was actually another of these, not sure when that's going up.


For the record: Here's the way that schticky "local sports humor" bit is supposed to work: 1.) Learn whatever the main "historic local sports rivalry" is. 2.) Do shout-outs to BOTH groups of fans, seperately. 3.) Do a cross-armed-finger-point in two directions and mischeviously-intone "Oh, I'm from [your home state here] so I don't give a damn - I just wanted wanted YOU ALL to know where eachother were sitting." What you're not seeing in the video is that hardly anyone had hands-up for the Blue Devils, which kinda kills the bit (though not so much as my delivery did...)

8 comments:

Ralphael said...

bob i love u marry me ok thanks love you

ANImaniac said...

These videos are some of the funniest things I've seen in a while.
Can't wait for the next one

Steve said...

How come you're so quiet?

Zac Malm said...

Was this the one where you guys did Gangnam Style?

KevinCV said...

Awesome. I also really liked how you answered that one person's question about the Marvel movies. It definitely makes sense that Marvel would have someone on set making sure everything lines up and is somewhat consistent, while at the same time letting the director do their own thing. If DC really wants a piece of Marvel's pie, they're gonna have to bite the bullet and do that.

Anonymous said...

These videos have made me excited for this Expo. Maybe I'll try to go next year.

Sam said...

I'm loving these videos! Makes me feel sad for missing out on going -- I'm right nearby but was busy this weekend.

Hopefully it'll be in NC again next year? :D


Also I think this is one of those places where you feel more embarrassed about something than anyone else; I didn't care about the "slip up" even with you pointing it out!

Dave said...

Did Bob bomb a joke, or did Bob-omb a joke? Or did Bob Bob-omb a joke? I have a feeling he'd be happier about the third option, eh Bob? :P